Saturday, January 12, 2013

Some new layouts and a test...

I have been working on some other layouts. Still Duncan's first year book. Having lots of fun going through these "old" photos. Remembering things and well, just going back to memory lane, hahahaha. I thinks it is one of the benefits of being home now. Besides looking for a new job I can spend time on this and take my mind of things.

This one is just all pictures I took at Dick Bruna's house in Utrecht. If you have little kids and they are in to Nijntje (Miffy) you should really pay them a visit.
One of the first beautiful days that year. We got to sit outside and enjoy the sun.
An experiment and I really love this. Got an artsy feeling and I can see myself doing more of these.
Well that's it for today. Hope to be back with more layouts and news soon.

1 comment:

P. Lea said...

I'm sorry to contact you through your blog but didn't know how else to contact you. Have you ever received your prize through sept scrapyrus challenge? I was also a runner up but never got anything from them.