Friday, January 11, 2013

Back to normal...

...
Vacation is over, Duncan is back to school, Lex is back to work and me, well I am still home and finding myself a new ritme, LOL. Had some layouts done last week and enjoyed spending time with Duncan and my mom and dad.

Went to the movies (Wreck it Ralph), went to visit some family, went to breakfast and visited a new born baby. Lots of fun things. Layouts will follow soon I am sure of that. But for now some other layouts. If you want to know which kit I used just send me a message and I will get back to you with information asap. (sorry for this, Blogger is working against me at the moment and searching and linking is taking up a lot, and I mean a lot of time)

Christmas Dinner at school. He had so much fun.
A "Sinterklaas" party at his soccer club. They all got a ball at the end.
With his best friend and our neighbours son Lucas.
His first Christmas :)
Not a month old and his first fireworks, LOL.
Our sweet little angel.
When Duncan was little I loved taking photos of his feet. Look at those tiny shoes.
My perfect boy.
With his furry friend Boris.
Just FABULOUS!
Loved this picture then and still love it now!
My STYLISH boy!
As you can see I am working on some old photos. I want to finish Duncan's first book this year, that is my goal. He loves to see his own pictures and needs them in books. There is more to come in the next few days, so keep coming back. And remember if you want to know something about the kits I used just ask.

No comments: