Friday, December 28, 2012

Hope all these new layouts...

...mean that my MOJO is back. I really need scrapping to keep me sane. And somewhere along the way I lost track. Enjoyed scrapping last week when Duncan was at school. Between activities for school and well just everyday stuff I managed to make some layouts and I am so happy with that. It has been way to long, but I have been talking about that in my last post.

Here is my first layout I made:
Layout about Duncan's 6th birthday with 6 things about him at this age (his friends, his favorite teacher, nicest thing to do at school, favorite movie, most beautiful book and the thing he loves to eat most, LOL).
The kit I used for this layout is from Jen Martakis:
 
This is Duncan schoolpicture, also made the page that goes with it, his classpicture, but will not post that because of all the other kids and I don't think the parents will appreciate it.
For this layout I also used a kit from Jen Martakis:
this also has the matching:

Duncan celebrated his last birthday at daycare last year when he turned 5. We did not know then that it would be his last one. He enjoyed it so much and he was so happy with Miranda, Carola and Albertina who where there almost every day.
Also used a Jen Martakis kit here:
this also has the matching:

A layout from last winter. There was snow and ice and lots of fun every day. This is Duncan playing with a friend in the snow. Down hill and ending on the ice. My dad is the one pushing them. The QR codes are little movies from them on that day having fun.
For this layout I used a kit from Tracy Martin:
You can also buy it all seperate:

It was a cold day and we were getting ready to go to school. Duncan was in a real hurry. He wanted to go to the snow and ice and to some sliding before going to school. So there I was in the early mornings on the ice. He had so much fun all by himself on the ice. I had to shoot some photos of him and scrap them, LOL.
For this layout I used a kit from Tracy Martin:
You can also buy it all seperate:

This is a picture from January 1st 2012. It is around 01.00 and we were at our neighbours house. This year we will be there again to celebrate New Years Eve. Lets hope we can make a picture like this again.
For this layout I used a kit from Bellisae, I bought it at digi-crea.fr but her shop is not there anymore. You can find here store at: myscrapartdigital.com . But this kit is not there :(

Each year there is a sepcial week about reading books with kids in Holland. At Duncan's school they do a special bookreading breakfast. I got to read to some of his friend in his class and eat with them. So special to share this together. I love doing things like this with my boy.
For this layout I used a kit from Tracy Martin. It is not in her store anymore, but who knows maybe she will bring it back one day. But check out her store, she has lots of gorgeous other things there.
You can find her store at onestorydown.com.

I don't like myself on a picture. But I think and hope my boy does :) These pictures are from Christmas Day last year. I so love the faces he makes.
For this layout I used a kit from Jen Martakis:

And my last layout for this time. We were in Disneyland Paris this December. No snow but really cold and Disney always makes sure you have some sort of snow, LOL. Duncan loved these characters and really wanted to get pictures of them. I love the shot of my boy in front of them :).
For this layout I used another Jen Martakis kit:
You can also buy it all seperate:

Well that's it for now. Hope to do some designing tomorrow. Some fun new stuff to play with, hope to show you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of layouts!!! I know you have your mojo back. :)