Monday, December 17, 2012

Life took over :(

I was so full of ideas for projects and stuff at the beginning of the year. You don't have to read that far back to see it all. I started Project Life together with my sweet friend Janet, we also started OLW and 52weeks at O'Scraps. It will not surprise you if I told you I did not finish one of them :( It all makes me very sad. My PL-album is laying on my diningroom table and I am certain I will finish this year one day. The first three months look great and we all love the book. As for my OLW, I will do my course again this year, with the same prompts just a different word. My word for this year was commitment and I was, well I had the intention untill my life took over.

As you all know I was a working mom, 4 days in the week I was away doing my out of home job. Because of the economic crisis all changed and I am now a stay at home mom. I love being home with my boy and he loves me being home (well don't know about that, but he loves bringing friends over, now he can, LOL) but this is not what I wanted. I loved my job and I love working with people and all of a sudden I am standing at school waiting for my sweet boy to come.

I am getting in the swing of being home. Finished my vacation book about our trip to Orlando (DisneyWorld). We have great times when Duncan's friends come over. And I am looking for a new job. Not 4 days but 3. Yeah I have learned that I love being home with my boy and being his mom, so I don't have to work 4 days. I can do with 3, LOL.

It is December now and I am ready for some changes now. I have picked up digital scrapping again, have made some decisions about my health and am certain I am gonna finish my projects. Here is my first page I did in a long time:
Made this one with Jen Martakis' wonderful digital kits: 5798_MerryBright kit and 5781_MerryBright Cardstock. You can find them in her store at TwoPeas, also check out her blog.

I want to make more pages, but first Christmas, LOL. We have relatives over for two days, that will be lots of food, fun and laughter. I hope to update here on a more regular basis with new layouts, new stories about me and my boys and maybe stuff that keeps my thinking or busy!

Hope to be back soon. Of to check on my boy and one of his friends :)

No comments: