Monday, December 31, 2012

I told you...

...I would be back soon, LOL. Last week Kelly asked me if I was ready to do some layouts for her again. I told her to send them my way and she did. She made the most amazing and helpfull layouts for your Project Life or Project 365 in the year 2013. She made the templates specially for Instagram pictures but you can use them with any picture I am sure of that.

Here is the preview of her kit
image is linked, if it is not working click here.

My first layout is with Instagram Pictures from our recent trip to Disneyland Paris. We had such a great time and I am glad I was there for their 20th anniversary. We stayed at Davy Crocket Ranch, went to Buffalo Bill's Wild West show, saw Mickey Mouse and enjoyed the Dream show on the Castle.

We kept Duncan from school, sssttt don't tell his teacher, LOL. He did not know we were going and was really surprised at first. Later on he told us he knew we were going. He told us earlier, hahahaha.
I used:
Simple Kelly Design template #4 from the InstaWeek Templates 1-5.
Becky Higgins Project Life Turquoise Digital Edition.

My second layout is about a daytrip to a Dutch amusement park called "de Efteling". We had such an amazing day together with my parents. It was my first time I did not take my DSRL. Lex stayed home he had to work that day. So glad for Instagram and mobile internet access. I posted some of my pictures I made on Instagram and Facebook so he could follow us during our day.

These are some of these pictures and they show a bit of our day. Love seeing Duncan do the same things I did there when I was little. Listening to the music from the Gnome-houses, going to the FairyTale-woods, he loved the "Raveleijn"-show and the watershow at the end.

I used:
Simple Kelly Design template #2 from the InstaWeek Templates 1-5.
Ange Design kit Clic.

I am so behind on Duncan's yearbooks and I hope to keep up this year and work on the previous years too. He would love to have his babybook, LOL.

Well I hope to be back soon. Be sure to check out Kelly Store, she has some amazing things in there.

This will be my last post for this year. Hope you all have a wonderful evening, watch out when you play with fireworks :) Will be here again soon in the new year to show you more of my layouts. Thanks for being here and be patience with me while I was gone. Hope to be back to stay, that is one of my New Years Resolutions, LOL.

No comments: