Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Create

On Facebook Kelly from Simply Kelly Designs asked for people who wanted to design something with her new kit Crafty Kids. When I saw this kit I thought about some pictures I have from Duncan with paint on his hands. When I got the kit I wanted to do something different with the kit than pictures with paint.

I have made a create layout but no painting layout. Kelly loved it, thank goodness. Last weekend she was a featured artist at 5 stardigitalscrapbooking with her kit and my layout.

Her is Kelly's kit:
And here is my layout with the kit:

Apart from all this, my MOJO is long gone and I have not been scrapping for the past few weeks. I so hope it will be back soo, because I love scrapping and have so many great pictures to scrap. So if you have some MOJO please send it to me, I be ever so thankful!!

No comments: