Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Schooltrip

About two weeks ago Duncan went on a schooltrip looking for dwarfs. He did not find them, LOL. He told me they were not real and they only live in movies and books. One point for Duncan. But he had to do their laundry, don't know how that is possible if they don't excist, but that is the mind of a child.

I don't like it not being able to join him on these trips, because I got the feeling I miss out on a lot. I was lucky he told me Storms' mom drove them too the woods and stayed with them and took photos. So glad more moms are like me.

Asked the photos from Storms' mom and here you are. A layout about his schooltrip, doing the laundry for the non-excisting dwarfs.
For this layout I used:

You have to check out Tracy Martin's new store. She is now selling exclusivly at The FunkyPlayground and has such great kits. I had the pleasure already to work with some of her kits over at PxLCafe. You can also check out her facebook-page.

For now I am signing of again. Try to design some more on a wednesdaymorning. So much to do, so little time.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

LOVE the page Miranda :) worked in perfect for your Dwarf Hunter! lol