Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oh my gosh...

...check this out. My friend Tracy Martin is a new designer at the FunkyPlayground and she just designed a wonderful kit and you know what? My Duncan was kinda her inspiration for this one, how is that!!!

You should really check out Tracy's blog, she has some great freebies too every now and then and you should really go to her store.

Here is what Tracy wrote on her blog about this kit and ofcourse a preview of the kit:

Hello top 5 :) When I buy a kit I always ask self... self...is it useful?
Will I use this once and thats it. I tend not to get the ones that I nod too...(we all do that right??!?! lol)
well this one, (IMHO) is useful!
Use the awesome layered numbers for birthday pages. Use this for top 5 favs each year for your child, top 5 music for your all about me album, goals for yourself, anything.
Funky bright and fun.... and in boy colours too for the cutest wee boy Duncan ;)
Buy it here

And when we are talking about new stuff she has a great new Acrylic Alpha that is a real must have:
Promise me when you have read this you go check out her blog and store.


No comments: