Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sorry you had to wait for a bit...

Me and keeping up with a blog is not a good combination. I know I promised I will keep this blog up to date, be that seems to be hard. So much to do and so little hours in a day.

Working for PxLCafe, ReadySetCreate magazine, Jen Martakis, Little Feet Digital Designs and For the Luv of Art is kinda taking over my life. And with the evening starting sooner, you would think I would have more time to enjoy scrapping. But that is so not true, LOL.

Well I have been scrapping but not much I can show you yet. Because it is for RSC december/january issue or for PxLCafe with kits not released yet, LOL.

I have been joining the new PhotoSwap with SimplyKellyDesigns and I got photos from Hannah and here is what I did with them:
Ofcourse I did send Hannah some of my photos and here is what she did with them:

Great layout don't you think and I love the English journaling. I journal in Dutch on Duncan's layouts so this is a nice change of things, LOL.

Well that is it for now. In my next post I will show you my layouts I made for RSC magazine August/September, the issue October/November is now available at the website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look great! You and Hannah are speedy!!!

Hannah said...

LOVE my layout from Miranda