Sunday, February 05, 2012

I love SNOW!!

Finally the winter is here. This is my most favorite season and I think Duncan is in love too. We had so much fun these last two days and three for Duncan.

After a heavy day last Thursday, he stayed home with my parents on Friday. So no school for him and lots of snow in the afternoon. The day could not have been better for him. Look at the pictures my mom and dad made:
In bed with grandpa and Apie!

Just relaxing with his DS.

Cleaning up snow in the backyard!

It is hard work, hahaha!!

With his friend Lucas from next door!

Yesterday we were home and after we had breakfast and put on some warm clothes we went to the ice with are sleigh. So much fun but not enough for Lex. He wanted to sleigh down hill and knew where he wanted to go. So many great photos were made, check out:
On our way to the ice.

On the ice, whoohoo!!

Dad goes way faster then Mom!!

Just the three of us.

Duncan.

Lex.

My 2 boys.

I just love this one!!

Going down!!

Those blue eyes!!

First time on the skates.

It was suuch a fun day and so cold outside and warm inside. And after a hot shower Duncan slept real good, hahahaha. Dreaming of a new day in the snow and on the ice.

So today after we went for coffee at my parents house, Lex went home to watch a soccer game and my mom, Duncan and me went to the ice again. He was so happy to see some of his friends and they had so much fun with there sleighs!! So just more snow/ice pictures:

I can do it, hahahaha.

To fast for my mom!!!

OOOOOOPPPSSS.

This is so funny!!

Going down again!

I can also do it like this!!

Look at that face, I love my boy!!

Told you yesterday I would be back soon. So I hope I can be back soon again. Me and Janet have a surprise for you all so hope to be back with that real soon!! Janet I think you have to kick my ass on this one, hahaha.


No comments: