Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Project Life

Remember this post: "where to start..."?

I was updating my blog and also showing you all my first pages of my PL. I do love the project but don't like the showcase of my photos. They are to small after I have printed them and I dont like that one but. It kept me from going on with my project. Also the way with all the things happening in our lives I would need a lot of extra pages the way I am doing it now.

So I decided to start over again. I will keep my journaling cards where they are and most photos will stay the same. But I found a way to make them fit right into their pockets. So I have to print them again, no worries, just gonna cost me some extra ink and papers and some time. But it will make me so much happier in the end.

I am also planning to make little collages on my 4x6 photos to share more of the story and don't have to make extra pages every week. Think I like extra page to be about something special and we don't have something special every week. Now all I have to do is find some time to do all the photos over again and I am all set. Hope this weekend I can make a start and show you some of what I mean.

No pictures only letters in this post, I read your mind, won't leave you with this, I leave you with a lovely picture of my Duncan boy (ofcourse). Enjoy!! And I will be back soon with an update about my PL!!!

No comments: