Wednesday, February 15, 2012

PhotoSwap February

Kelly from Simply Kelly Designs organised a new swap on her forum and offcourse I had to join her. This month I had to send my photos to Hannah and Hannah send her photos to me. You really have to check out Kelly's forum, it is so much fun to join in these swaps. You get new inspiration and you can challenge yourself!!

Well to make a long story short, LOL. Here is the layout I made for Hannah, this is her son with his best friend forever.
I used the Never Growing Up kit from Miss Kim, not sure it is avalaible anymore.

And here is the layout Hannah made for me. Offcourse my little Duncan in 2007 checking out all the books we had in our house at that time. And climbing on the chair to do so, LOL.
Here is what Hannah used:
Template: Peppermint Creative C Schneider - Scrap Snap Freebie 3
Kit: Monkeying Around Blog Train Freebie with parts from Amanda & Millie Designs, AW Design, Digilicious Design, Eye In Spire Designs, pbj Designs, and Sweet Tomato Designs

Hannah thank you so much for creating this layout. Hope you will be there again next month!!

No comments: