Saturday, February 04, 2012

Where to start...

...

Oh my, it seems like life has taken over since the last time I was here. I so promised myself when I started my blog over here at Blogger that I would really keep it up to date and so far it has not happened. So many things I would love to share with you all and so many freebies planned but not even finished. Well let's see where I can start with my story.

The year ended with a bang. We celebrated the last day of the year with our sweet neighbourfriends Richard and Eva and their little boy Lucas. We had a great time and enjoyed it very much. Had some fireworks early in the evening because of Duncan and Lucas, Duncan even had a "tank" to set on fire. Boy did he loved the fireworks and he stayed up with us till about 02.00.



New Years Day was a quite one for us, as I was not feeling that well. We enjoyed it staying home in our PJ's and doing the things we love to do most!! Lots of things did happen with the start of the new year and being in February already. I won't bother you all with it, hahaha.


What I will tell you is that I love doing my Project Life and am totally up-to-date with that one. Even though the way I planned it to do is not working for us because of all the hectic in our lives right now. But are up-to-date and loving it so far. Here you got a sneak peak.










My OLW is not going that well, but I have my sweet friend "tante" Janet who supports me in this one and I know I will get up-to-date with that one soon too. We help each other to stay focused on our words. And both love to work together and mail (a lot).

Then there is Photo-A-Day, I sometimes forget a day or so, but I don't worrie about that. I love to take photos of my little boy and already have some very special photos in my PL, so yep focus is on that one too. You can see most of my pictures in my PL.

POTD from February 26th. 

Some other scrapnews to share with you all. Last December I got a mail of Kelly from Simply Kelly Designs and she asked me if I would be interested in joining her CT. Oh and you have to know I love her designs and template ever since I designed for her when she was one of the sponsors of ReadySetCreate. But being on Jen Martakis team, Janet's Little Feet Digital Designs team, FortheLuvofArt team, PxLCafe team and RSC team I thought it would be a bit to much. I was already in the process of maybe quiting RSC and this one helped me a little more to do so. So after telling RSC I had to stop I told Kelly I would love to be on her team. Already designed some pages for her and myself ofcourse and I have to say they worked out so well!! Check it out yourself.

With Kelly's Little Stacker kit.



Last two with Kelly's Little Stacker kit and her Project 365 template set 3. The little boy and his balloon I got from my sweet friend Janet!!

Jen Martakis is still going great and her designs are still as gorgeous and beautiful as always, check out some of my new pages.
This one is made with Jen's new kit Lovely.

I made this one with Jen's piece of the January Pea Soup.
She has papers and embelishments.


My favorite Janet kit is one from PxLCafe and I think you should really check out her store here. PirateTheme is favorite in our house at this point. Check out this:

Made this with the MBPP kit. The little pirate is not in the kit!

Have not done very much for FortheLuvofArt and don't really now how that one is doing now, have to check with Chris about that one. And she is that one is still on. Feeling a bit quilty myself for not doing a very good job at this one. But just checked out the site and a lot of digital designs are gone?? Don't know what is happening there.

PxLCafe is still going strong. I love their kits and well I love making layouts for them, so that said here are some samples for you.


I think you are kinde up to date now. Will try to keep my blog Up-to-Date from now on, but won't make any promisses!! What I can promise is that I will be back very soon with some lovely PL freebies for those who want them and are joining me in this fabulous project.




Then ending with a pic of one of my sweeties. Duncan had exams at school this week (for those wondering, yes they get exames here at the age of 5, LOL) and when I saw that when I entered the classroom I had to take his picture!! Love this one and it is one of my favorite photos from this moment!!
More soon, I promise. Now we are gonna enjoy the winter wheater in Holland. Ice, snow, cold, I love it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not know that Janet is a designer! I will check out her shop. Love all your layouts Miranda!

decreatievetafel said...

zooooo wat een leuke dingen!
groetjes Liesbeths

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your pages M!!!!!!! And what a WONDERFUL post!!!!! I just love seeing your daily life photos!!!!!!!!!! I sooooo LOVE that we are doing these projects together!!!!!!!! BIG BIG HUGS and will mail you back shortly!!!!!!!!! mmwwaahhhhh!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!

Christines Creative Capers said...

Miranda you are amazing!! You know I admire your layouts and wow! is that gorgeous boy of yours growing up - loving the glimpse of your life in photos