Monday, September 26, 2011

3 generations, 3 boys and just Duncan

We had a lovely weekend, my boyfriend's parents came over to visit us and stayed the night. Duncan had a great time with grandpa, who he adores. We went to Oud-Beijerland and enjoyed diner together.

Sunday grandma wanted a picture of the three Veenendaal-boys and that is what we did:
Ofcourse I got a photo where they all look in the lens, but I love it when Duncan does something sneakie like this on a photo, LOL.

Sunday afternoon we had a BBQ at my brother's house and I shot a lovely photo from Duncan and his cousins Jesse and Flinn:

First time ever to get a normal pic of these three. Usually they just fool around and do goofy-faces.

And ofcourse some great shots of just my little one, here is one I love from sunday:

Playing soccer in our yard

Playing on the slides at uncle Richard's

No comments: