Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Going to a Bakersmill in Belgium

We went to the Bakersmill in Essen (Belgium) a few weeks ago. Duncan wanted to ride the Steamtrain and had so much fun. We bought some lovely bread and great cookies and let him ride the train. Ofcourse I had to scrap it for my 2012 diary.
For this page I used a template from Scrapping with Liz, it was a freebie once. And the kit I used is from Jen Martakis Design and it is called Just Smile. Such a lovely kit and I had so much fun creating with it. I know I am gonna use it more often. The blue colors in it are working great with Duncan's eyes, LOL.

A preview of the lovely kit here:
And don't worry if you don't want it all (I cannot imagine that), but Jen has split it all up in seperate packages too. You should really check this kit out over at 2Peas.

2 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

You have done such a great job with this collection. You're right the blue is perfect for Duncan's beautiful eyes! :)

Hannah said...

cute page. I might have to scraplift one day soon.