Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My diary for 2012

I know it is only September, but before you know it Sinterklaas is here and after that it is only a few weeks before the new year. For next year I want to buy my diary at myphotofun.nl. My sister-in-law has one from them for this year and it is gorgeous. So I wouldn't be myself if I am not gonna design some of my own pages.

The first page I made is with pictures of my little boy (who else?) when he was only a few days old. I think I am in love with this page, LOL.

For this page I used the Matryoshka Digital Kit from For Reals by Tracy Martin, this one is available at PxlCafe.com. You should really check out this wonderful kit:
And if you want to try out some designs from Tracy first, she also made a lovely freebie for you as an add-on for this kit and you can find it on her blog. You should really check it out.

No comments: