Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Please be patient!

I am trying to figure out this whole blogger thing. I had another weblog, but it took them so long to convert that to something new that I am trying to set up this one at blogger. I will try to keep this one more up to date, it is not my strong point, LOL.

What am I gonna share with you; well lots of layouts about my little boy and his life, some stories about my little family, stuff I like in the WWW, and pictures of me and my family and who knows maybe some digital scrapbook freebies every now and then.

If you have some questions for me, feel free to ask and I will try to answer them as soon as possible. Keep in mind that English is not my daily language, so there might be a type once in a while.

For now I will leave you with some info about the digital kit I used making the header for my blog. You can find it at PxlCafe. The name of the kit is Meadow Daydream and it is from For Reals by Tracy Martin and you can find it here.
Well this is it for today, hope to be back real soon with some layouts and other new things.

1 comment:

Chrissy (thescrapgirl) said...

Looks great! I am a fan already!!!