Thursday, September 22, 2011

Snapshots of a day in Volendam 2008

I made some pages for PxlCafe today that I cannot show you yet. But I think you will only have to wait for a few days and there will be a freebie involved so check back soon.

And just before starting this post I finished another page for my diary. I think I am gonna treasure this diary forever and can't wait to get it printed. Wondering how my sis-in-law is doing, because she's gonna order the same one with her own pages and she just started digi-scrapping, LOL.

Here is my new page with snapshots of a day we spend in Volendam. We took a photoshoot in traditional costumes, I am not sure Duncan liked it very much. Walked through the town and had to eat some fish.
For this page I used a lovely and full packed kit from Little Feet Digital Designs by Miss Janet Carr, you can find her kits at For The Luv of Art. This kit is called: Love is in the Air and you can find it here. And I also have a preview for you:

No comments: