Thursday, September 22, 2011

Photoswap on the Simply Kelly forum

When I was a paperscrapper, back in the days, I did this a lot. Swap photos with someone else and make a layout in your own style. I saw a post on FB that Kelly from Simply Kelly Designs was hosting one on here forum. I did not have to think about it and entered.

I did send my photos out this week, so not have them back yet. But I received Kelly's pictures about a week ago and today I finally sat down and started with a layout for her. She send me some photos from herself and her sister Laurie making wedding invitations for Laurie. It was hard, because I am used to scrapping photos about my 4 year old boy and his past, LOL.

I send my page to Kelly today and she told me she loved it, pffffffff, so glad she did, here is the page:


For this page I used the Buttercup Kit from For Reals by Tracy Martin, available at PxLCafe. Here is a preview of this wonderful kit:

No comments: